It is time that we come together and actively work towards electing Hillary, while giving voice to our priorities: more clean energy, more investment in cleantech, protection of our public lands and resources, and leadership on global climate policy.
on Climate Change and Clean Energy
Ensure that the US gets at least a third of its electricity from renewable energy within 10 years, including enough solar to power 25 million homes. (Renewables provide only 10% of US electricity today.)
- Exceed the US international commitment to reduce global warming pollution 28% in the next 10 years, and move our economy towards deep decarbonization (at least 80%) by 2050.
- Defend, implement, and extend the Clean Power Plan to reduce pollution from power plants
- Defend, implement, and extend efficiency standards for cars, trucks, and appliances.
- Expand methane emission regulations to cover existing sources.
- Make environmental justice and climate justice central priorities. Expand solar and energy efficiency solutions in low-income communities and create an Environmental and Climate Justice Task Force.
- Spend $30 billion on economic development and diversification for coal mining communities.
- Rely on science and use her position to educate the public on climate change. “The science of climate change is unforgiving, no matter what the deniers may say. Sea levels are rising; ice caps are melting; storms, droughts and wildfires are wreaking havoc. … If we act decisively now we can still head off the most catastrophic consequences."
We're hosting a number of events to unite our community.
Click below to participate.
We're bringing together like minded people seeking to focus the political debate on the issues that we care most about.
We're looking for catalysts + organizers who can serve as advisors and help us organize events in a number of cities.
Join the campaign to elect Hillary Clinton by volunteering in your community or in battleground state